SafeSpace - Communication Standee
SafeSpace is a Covid-19 communication standee designed to support social distancing in all places where people, work, shop and visit.
In response to the need to protect people during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have launched SafeSpace, a communication standee with the sole purpose of promoting social distancing.
SafeSpace dividers are free standing robust cardboard structures which are printed on both sides to provide a clear and concise reminder to be safe and adhere to social distancing measures
SafeSpace dividers are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material. Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on cardboard than on other materials such as steel and plastic. Our SafeSpace Covid-19 communication standee therefore can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
We have stock items available for fast delivery and we can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements.
What are the features of this product?
- Available in 3 heights sizes = 1.6m,1.8m and 2.2m
- Minimum Order:50 Units
- Standard stock items available for immediate delivery
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Bespoke designs available with custom printed to reinforce safety messages and procedures
What are the benefits of this product?
- Ensures social distancing is adhered to
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Promotes attention to safe working practices
- Can easily be recycled after use in your normal recycling streams
- Lower risk of virus transmission than plastic / metal surfaces
Our social distancing products are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material
Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on corrugated than on other materials such as steel and plastic.
Our paper-based social distancing products therefore can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
We can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements and utilising various print finishes, they can be printed on both product sides to include specific instructions, safety information or branding