Free Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
Free-standing display units (FSDUs) are standalone off shelf displays, giving you the opportunity to place your product in the most accurate off shelf position.
FSDUs are designed to increase product visibility and maximise brand impact at the point of purchase. Eye-catching displays allow brands to differentiate themselves over the competition and drive increased sales.
Made from corrugated cardboard, FSDUs are lightweight yet have the structural integrity to carry weight. Made from paper based materials, they can easily be recycled after use.
FSDUs are generally designed bespoke to meet specific marketing objectives, however, we also have a range of standard FSDUs designs that will provide a flexible, quick and cost-efficient solution.
Free-standing display units are mostly supplied flat packed for easy assembly or can be supplied pre-assembled and filled with stock.
Why use FSDU’s?
- FSDU’s are fully customisable within the restrictions placed by the retailer guidelines
- Instant erect and high weight bearing FSDU’s options ensure that you gain full in-store compliance and performance for the length of the campaign
- There are endless opportunities to uplift your brand message by use of targeted graphic panels
- Your product is given pride of place
- FSDU’s can be placed in complimentary selling positions in-store to encourage impulse purchases
- The units are full recyclable
What does it do for you?
- Increased sales through high product visibility
- Attracts consumer attention to product promotions or launches
- Maximises brand impact at the point of purchase
- Reduces in transit and storage costs as FSDUs are generally delivered flat packed to store
- Easy to assemble reducing time spent merchandising
- Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
Experience is everything
As part of Smurfit Kappa we bring together a huge database of 50,000 shopper insights, unique tools to ensure your display captures all the attention you need. Our in-house design agency 'Colours' will ensure that your display will stop and influence the consumer to buy your product.
Our local design teams have hundreds of years of combined experience and knowledge of what will work within the supply chain and within the various retailers. Everything we create goes through our industry leading performance testing process to ensure that it will withstand the rigours of the supply chain and will perform in store throughout your promotional period.
Global knowledge, displayed locally
We understand your market, because we’re as local as you.
With over 50 specialist Display designers across 19 countries, we truly understand how shoppers behave and what local retailers are looking for. This unrivalled footprint combined with a real feel for local market specifics can make all the difference to retailer acceptance and sales success.
In addition to our local footprint, we have a pan-European team based in Amsterdam who manage large-scale Display projects for many of Europe’s biggest brands, from complex harmonisation or catalogue developments to simple multi-country execution of consistently excellent Displays.