Counter displays are small foot print displays designed to fit at the point of purchase or on top of retail counters at mid or gondola ends.
Counter displays are strategically placed at the point of purchase to maximise product visibility and create impulse sales.
Often used for promotional, seasonal and free trial products, counter displays influence consumer buying patterns and differentiate brands from the competition.
Made from corrugated cardboard, counter displays are lightweight yet have the structural integrity to carry weight. Constructed from a single material, they can easily be recycled after use.
Counter displays are generally designed bespoke to meet specific marketing objectives. However, we also offer a range of standard counter displays providing a flexible, quick and cost efficient solution. Displays can be supplied flat packed for easy assembly or pre-assembled and filled with stock.
Why use CTU’s
- Available in a range of corrugated, solid board and folding carton grades
- Standard and bespoke designs available
- High quality digital or litho laminated print options
- Available in single and multiple tiers
- Header board available to communicate marketing messages
What does it do for you?
- Increased sales through high product visibility
Attracts consumer attention to product promotions or launches
Maximises brand impact at the point of purchase
Generally delivered assembled, reducing time spent merchandising
Environmentally friendly – 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
POS Displays and Packaging with sustainability at heart
As a leading company in sustainability, we are continually striving to minimise our environmental impact by practicing responsible governance and creating an impactful business through our products and their production.
We have a global commitment to use our strength in sustainable materials, design, recycling and industry leading expertise to develop more sustainable packaging & displays.
Our circular business model
The circular economy is at the core of our business. We use renewable, recyclable and biodegradable materials to create new products:
- We replace the natural resources we need
- 75% of our raw material is recycled fibre
- We use virgin resources in the best possible way
- We use organic by-products as biofuel and re-use whatever we can