SafeShield - Desk Dividers
SafeShield desk dividers are designed to support social distancing in offices, schools, colleges and universities due to Covid-19
In response to the need to protect office workers, as they return to work and education following the Covid-19 pandemic, we have designed SafeShield, a simple yet highly effective office desk divider.
SafeShield desk dividers are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material. Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on corrugated than on other materials such as steel and plastic. Our SafeShield desk dividers can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
SafeShield desk dividers are versatile for use on different desk formats with an adjustable depth to slide over desks. They also have an adjustable height fold out area for employees/workers to see through or for screen usage.
We have stock items available for fast delivery or we can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements.
What are the features of SafeShield - Desk Dividers?
- Height = 700mm (from Desk Upwards)
- Width = 1000 to 1210mm
- Depth = 1050mm (front to back)
- Minimum Order:100 Units delivered on a pallet
- 100% recyclable and made from a renewable resource
- Standard stock items available for immediate delivery
- Bespoke designs available with custom printed to reinforce safety messages or corporate messages.
What are the benefits of SafeShield - Desk Dividers?
- Ensures social distances measure are adhered to
- Easy to assemble
- Promotes attention to safe working practices
- Can easily be recycled after the pandemic
Our social distancing products are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material
Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on corrugated than on other materials such as steel and plastic.
Our paper-based social distancing products therefore can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.
We can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements and utilising various print finishes, they can be printed on both product sides to include specific instructions, safety information or branding