SafeBarrier - Retail Counter Screen
SafeBarrier is designed to reduce the risk of infection from Covid-19 in the retail environment at the point or purchase
In response to the need to protect both retail workers and customers during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have designed SafeBarrier, a simple yet highly effective screen for use on retail counters and till point areas.
SafeBarrier, our retail counter screen is made from strong cardboard and contains a recyclable plastic window which ensures high visibility. It can be used on a variety of retail counters by simply folding to your desired area and securing in place with the sticky pads provided.
SafeBarrier can be used, replaced and recycled after use. It is therefore an attractive option for shops that may not want to invest in Perspex screens at tills.
We have stock items available for fast delivery and we can also manufacture items bespoke to your requirements.
What are the features of SafeBarrier - Retail Counter Screen?
- SafeBarrier Dimensions: 1.0m (high) x 0.8m (wide) x 0.2 (deep)
- Fold and locate to your till-point work surface
- Contains 10x Sticky pads to secure
- Minimum Order: 50 units
- Standard stock items available for immediate delivery
- 100% recyclable
- Bespoke designs available with custom printed to reinforce safety messages and procedures
What are the benefits of SafeBarrier - Retail Counter Screen?
- Reduces the risk of infection from Covid-19
- Minimises physical contact between cashiers and customers.
- Quick and easy to build and install
- Promotes attention to safe working practices
- Can easily be recycled after use in your normal recycling streams
Our social distancing products are made of cardboard, the ultimate single-use hygienic material
Recent studies have shown that the virus that causes Covid-19 has a shorter life span on corrugated than on other materials such as steel and plastic.
Our paper-based social distancing products therefore can be used, replaced and recycled, quickly and easily.